Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Finished the sign writing.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

done a few now and it only takes half an hour or so

It's easy if the backing is square.

Last edited by a moderator:
done a few now and it only takes half an hour or so

It's easy if the backing is square.

Took this guy just over 2 hours (including coffee) and he's been doing signs 30 years.

Also A side note. They vinyl he used is stuff called 8 year vinyl which of course is how long it's supposed to last. Apparently there's many different grades including temporary so be careful when buying from eBay. Be sure you're getting good stuff.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Took this guy just over 2 hours (including coffee) and he's been doing signs 30 years.

Also A side note. They vinyl he used is stuff called 8 year vinyl which of course is how long it's supposed to last. Apparently there's many different grades including temporary so be careful when buying from eBay. Be sure you're getting good stuff.

Yes there is different grades of vinyl according to my son in law who is 30 and been a sign writer since leaving school, took him roughly three hours or so to do mine the quality of the vinyl on mine with out last the van lol. 

Well if he's getting paid for it I guess he needs to take his time so he doesn't have to give you the old "you are paying for a job not by the hour" routine.?

Ok maybe half an hour is exaggerating but it is quite straightforward.

I've not sign written my new van yet, I had some mocked up but still can't decide whether to just advertise as windows only on it or put other services. 

Back