Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hello everyone, im starting out ...

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Brian7

Been hanging arround a little while and thought i would join and introduce myself.Hoping for lots of help as im a complete newbie to WFP window cleaning.

First thing i have done is measure the ppm which is 450 which seems really high,i am in the Halstead Essex area.Any help would be appreciated.

I am worried about water production then going to worry what system to buy.I would love to build my own with some help lol..

I have also been looking into just buying the water to begin with if theres anywhere local..

Welcome mate and good luck with it all. Loads of good people on here with advice and most questions have been asked already at sometime if you use the search. If you are completely new finding a local supplier of pure is not a bad idea to get you going and make sure this game is for you

Search spotless water, I’m starting out shortly and will be using that as I’m limited for space and it’s fast filling as and when you need it. They are putting loads of installations in early next year you just go and fill up like u do petrol/diesel

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Release Brian!

get an RO 

450 gpd will do to start.

if you have space and external tap etc 

try daqua

Good luck mate.

Never easy starting out in the winter. have you built up a lot of work?

I started in winter.. you appreciate summer much more and actually hate winters a little less.

Don't worry about waste water. As you use more you make more money.
I bought a 300 gpd RO / di system to start and a outside tank and just pumped it via a indoor tap. Now I have everything in the van but walk before you run.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Bit of advise, if possible store rain water from your down pipe. When i started out I just used rain water in my tank then a di vessel after the pump. My tap water is similar to yours, but rain water in around 15ppm. Obviously you will need ro as you grow.

Search spotless water, I’m starting out shortly and will be using that as I’m limited for space and it’s fast filling as and when you need it. They are putting loads of installations in early next year you just go and fill up like u do petrol/diesel

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums
Thanks so much for spotless water,I have been thinking of going WFP but don't want hassle of purifying water,just want to work from a backpack and a store of ready to go water,thank you

I switched my round over to WFP 3 weeks ago and it’s really going well. The water quality where I am is hard too 375ppm. I bought a van with the system fitted into it. If you have any questions or fancy a chat drop me a message on FB :)

Definitly search spotkess water its not cheap but good if you have no way of getting water whilst your starting out. If you need a system I have a 2 man set up on the for sale page [emoji1303]

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Latest Posts

Back