Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Aworka help

adamangler

Wakefield Window Warrior
Hello

Thinking of updating form george to aworka

can it do the following

Update all the days jobs at the end of the day in one go? without doing each one manually?

is go cardless intergrated? as in take the days payments in one click?

is text intergrated, as in text all tomorrows work in one go?

debts - can i pull up all outstanding jobs and send a text reminder to them all in one go?

thanks

Go cardless is integrated, I've never used any of the text options. Regarding the work. It comes up on a planner and it's simple to move runs or days work back or forward. I trailed cleaner planner and to me it's the same except just doesn't look as good

Go cardless is integrated, I've never used any of the text options. Regarding the work. It comes up on a planner and it's simple to move runs or days work back or forward. I trailed cleaner planner and to me it's the same except just doesn't look as good

Not going to pay 30 quid for cleaner planner.

Spoke to the guy who owns aworka and there is a few options for bulk SMS one of them uses your phone's contracts minutes.

Impressed by aworka so far, I like George but I think aworka could save me half an hour or so each day. Only thing is it's quite fiddly on my mobile, I'm swiping things about by accident.

Not going to pay 30 quid for cleaner planner.

Spoke to the guy who owns aworka and there is a few options for bulk SMS one of them uses your phone's contracts minutes.

Impressed by aworka so far, I like George but I think aworka could save me half an hour or so each day. Only thing is it's quite fiddly on my mobile, I'm swiping things about by accident.
Flip I didn't no you could text out of your own phones minutes. Yes I agree with that. Every few days I put the laptop on and reorder houses etc. The swiping bit done my head in. If you get the app for it on your phone and arrange everything on a laptop or tablet it makes life easier. Couldn't best it for the money 

Aworka is ok to use. If you push people out to next week. You just pull them over and it schedules them in for another 4 weeks after that date. 

For £10 can't really complain.

I have used Aworka years ago and had quick look into it in recent months , As for GoCardless the info on signing up to the aworka free trail their was non other than get in touch. So the big question, Is GC intergration included for £10.00 a month 

I have used Aworka years ago and had quick look into it in recent months , As for GoCardless the info on signing up to the aworka free trail their was non other than get in touch. So the big question, Is GC intergration included for £10.00 a month 
Yes it is 

The thing I don't like that you can't see the rest of the week from the app. Can only see today tomorrow yesterday which means you have to log in online and manually shift things about all the time which is quite fiddly from my phone, you almost have to use a laptop and things are easily swiped about my mistake. 

Not sure it's saving that much time from George really, I'll give it a few weeks but good old George is taking some beating it's just so simple. 

Back