Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardiner backpack

CWC_999

Hi,

This has probably been asked before, however I can’t find anything on it.

I’m relatively new to the window cleaning scene, having started and listening to my likely client base within my area it felt that most wanted a traditional cleaner.

Since starting, business is going well and picking up gradually, but I’m now finding some potential customers where WFP would be very beneficial and safer, either because of height or reaching over roofs.

I’m on a relatively tight budget, and would like to set up as cheaply as I could, but I wouldn’t want to be throwing money away.

I’ve been looking at the Gardiner Backpack as an option - but I can’t find any reviews on it,other than those on the Gardiner website which are more than likely to have been filtered!

So please help, does anybody have any experience with the backpack,

Or am I better of keeping my money and putting it towards a trolley system (which seem way to expensive for a piece of metal)!

And then there’s the water softening, where’s the best place to get setup with an RO system?

Thanking you all in anticipation

CWC_999

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

All this has been covered before quite a few topics with lots of info with lads putting backpacks on shop bought trolleys etc. But quickly Gardiners is king across the board for wfp equipment . You need to know your water quality so you need a TDS meter and do a quick google for uk water quality map to see if you are in a soft or hard water area also . 

I have a gardeners backpack and it's a great bit of kit. You can't go wrong with anything from them and there customer service is second to none.

We have several gardiner back packs. No problems yet.

as above, bungee one onto a sack truck with pneumatic tyres and you're away!

Also thinking of going down this route to get started using wfp. Going to add gardiner slx 25 pole. Looking for advice on upgrades including brush, gooseneck, hose, connectors etc. 

Gardiner poles are the best out there. Best I've ever used. And very light. Pure freedom trolleys are a good bit of kit too. Trolley system Holds you up thou.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Back