Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Looking for a Canvassers in essex

WCF

Help Support WCF:

G

Morning Cleaners.

I'm just looking to see if anyone on here knows of any good canvassers based in Essex? looking to build up more of a round. Would much rather buy a round but very hard to find.

Hi Mate. looking for anything from southend down to romford. anywhere in between too.  

That's a big gap for a window cleaning round, where abouts are you based as I may have some work for sale in a few months times, not sure if my son in law is gonna work for me yet and I already have a enough for me and my son ATM. 

I.wouldnt want to go.romford 

Southend 

Leigh on sea 

Rochford 

Thorpe bay 

Wakering

Benfleet

Raleigh 

Any work in these areas 

Pls 

Lee

One solution would be to approach a working window cleaner and ask if hes looking to sell on some work, (most of us have some work which is more travelling than we like and would consider selling if pushed) and the established guy knows he is going to pick up more. if only by word of mouth,

I am presuming you are getting out and canvessing yourself,its by far the cheapest solution and as the guy that will be doing the work the most desirable for you and the customer.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a big gap for a window cleaning round, where abouts are you based as I may have some work for sale in a few months times, not sure if my son in law is gonna work for me yet and I already have a enough for me and my son ATM. 

Where abouts will this possible work be ? I could be interested ?

Back