Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Risk assessment form

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Gavin

Staff member
Admin
This is a risk assessment form which was added to the site by another member. Thought this might be useful to some that need to create a risk assessment for commercial work or otherwise. Just change the heading as you see fit. (I have included the Microsoft Publisher and Word Versions) Hope these can be useful for you all! 

View attachment health and safety form.zip

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone have a copy of one of these forms filled in ive never had to fill one in before so looking for a heads up as to what to put on form you can delete names and numbers from it 

cheers scots

On mine it Also states nearest A&E etc.
Most of it it forward thinking what ifs..
We're you will be coning off that kind of stuff.. If you've got to get your ladders off that can be a ball ache but most commercial places don't want ladders anyway.

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

if someone doesn't mind, id like to see a copy of one of these filled in too, half of it doesn't make much sense to me. 

Does anyone have a copy of one of these forms filled in ive never had to fill one in before so looking for a heads up as to what to put on form you can delete names and numbers from it 

cheers scots

To a degree the numbers used will alter from job to job as some sites are more more dangerous than others , it’s down to you to assertaine the level of risk and then reduce it to an acceptable level , you cannot use the same for all jobs , try googling it there are a number of templates filled out with examples that will give you an idear of what you are trying to achieve , it looks difficult but once you get your head round it it’s quite easy , if you know someone that does them get them to talk you through a building that they or you clean it’s far easier  to pick up that way . It’s difficult to explain in writing how to do it . Hope this makes some kind of sense 

yea it does kind of make sense, ill have a look for completed ones online, ive seen loads of templates but theyre all blank so still leaves me in the dark, I best do some googling. thanks pjj.

Evening all, New to the forum, RE This thread does anyone have a copy of a risk assessment i could have please?

Traditional cleaning if that helps.

Found loads of blank ones on line, but could do with one i can alter slightly,

Thanks in advance

Lee.

Sure you can find a generic RA for ladder use and amend it for window cleaning. A site specific RA would be harder and you'd need to understand what the risks are. 

Ultimately your generic RA should be what you do on every new job you look at. Be it grass, concrete, paving slabs etc and how you deal with every risk.

I only do WFP so can't help you.

Latest Posts

Back