Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

WCF Android and IOS Apps

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Gavin

Staff member
Admin
Right everyone, as you may know, I have had many issues with Tapatalk and our branded apps. 

I have finally got some sense from them!  A lot is down to Apple being so strict in their approval process. The bottom line, we are keeping the apps!! 

An update to the Android app will be submitted to the play store today.

IMPORTANT 

The iOS version has been updated BUT we had to submit the app to the app store via our own developer account. This means many of you may be still using the old version (grey app icon) this old version will not be updated and is being removed from the app store. 

If you are on iOS you need to delete the old app, search the app store and install the new version (blue app icon)

Please review our apps (giving 5 stars of course) as it helps them rank in the app stores and as a result, brings more installs of the app and ultimately more members to WCF!

I hope that makes sense but any issues or questions please let me know. 

To make it easy, here are the direct links to both iOS and Android apps.

IOS APP
https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/window-cleaning-forums/id1291650560?mt=8

ANDROID APP

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tapatalk.windowcleaningforumscouk

Last edited by a moderator:
Gav got some bad news just download new app and still can’t search mate iOS

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Ah yes you are correct! Right off to deal with Tapatalk again [emoji43]

If anyone spots any other issues with either app (IOS or Android) please let me know by replying here. While I have tapatalk actually communicating with me it would be good to send them all bugs and issues to try and get them fixed now before they decide to stop responding to me!

So far the issues picked up are:

• Search isn't working on IOS
  • Link previews seem to link to the correct place but the preview pulls from another post
  • Users online shows duplicate users

Last edited by a moderator:
Back