Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gloves

WCF

Help Support WCF:

mike007

This time of year to keep warm or warmish, important to keep your head warm (80% heat loss is through top of your head I think) and also looking after your extremities,particularly your hands. Have bought and been using Skytec Argon gloves from Screwfix, very happy  with them, does job for me.

Any other windies tried them? or other makes they recommend?

This time of year to keep warm or warmish, important to keep your head warm (80% heat loss is through top of your head I think) and also looking after your extremities,particularly your hands. Have bought and been using Skytec Argon gloves from Screwfix, very happy  with them, does job for me.

Any other windies tried them? or other makes they recommend?
Yes that's what I wear. 

I picked two pair up from the counter at screwfix last week .i think they are called Siberian . Nice and warm and good to work in . £6 apair I think . 

Skytec Argon Xtra gloves are a whole load better as they have been fully dipped so the whole outer is waterproof, I bought some off Gardiners last year but they have updated them this year and can be bought of http://amazon.co.uk for £9.99 

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Back