Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

whats it worth?

kevinc250

hi everyone,i've been offered a really good deal on a tank and its one that if i don't take it now its gone forever so my existing tank and gubbings will be up for sale soon,it wasn't an easy decision but theres probably some vanity involved  on my part in this decision.i love this tank but again,i change stystems at least every year-i promise this one may be my last lol

anyway,its a 800l flat tank hand made by steve scargill two years ago,two 1/2" outlet ports for the pumps,one boss to install an immersion heater to heat the water during the cold months(a 27" brand new immersion heater can be included if thats your thing-just never got round to intalling it),an outlet for fast filling of a backpack if needed but this was installed more for the use of a pressure washer if needed as it has the return pipes and valves for this,a mounting point for a power up reel,a dedicated housing for the pump (which is included-7 months of use on that pump)an ionic electrically controlled fill/shut off valve inline tds meter,,controller and usb connection port to charge your phone etc also a ciggy port ,a volt meter to check the charge of your batteries,four round pods for di vessels if your are on soft water although i have found them handy as storage units,whilst technically this is a for sale post i thought it prudent to post it here first,i am based near leeds yorkshire,

the tank will still be used until christmas eve then it will be taken out,this was when it was new so there is to be expected signs of wear and scuffs ect

my new tank.jpg

I'll be looking for a new tank in the new year. 800 is too big for me though mate otherwise I'd of taken it. How would I get in touch with Steven scargill? Seen people say he's the man to see about tanks. Also where's he based?

I'll be looking for a new tank in the new year. 800 is too big for me though mate otherwise I'd of taken it. How would I get in touch with Steven scargill? Seen people say he's the man to see about tanks. Also where's he based?

Hes on Facebook, Aqaueous plastics or something, based in Swindon.

normally how it works with steve is that you tell him what van you have and how many litres you intend to have or carry,he'll then calculate the load on the welds should the unfortunate happen and work out how to make the tank so you are safe from the tank coming to meet you which it won't ,baffle wise you barely notice you have anything in the back as he's very clever in the way he baffles the tanks,when all thats done he'll make a tank that suits the mounting points for your van and your specific requirements

Back