Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

INDOOR HEIGHT CLEANING

Clearview Lee

Anyone use or tried the GARDINER INDOOR GLASS CLEANING SYSTEM?

Be interested in peoples experience.

I only have 3 Car showroom jobs with large windows that need cleaning. Still using ladders to do them!!! :-0

I think the dragon fly is a bit pricey for the amount of high internals jobs I have.

Thanks in advance

Thanks, Man. All those links lead straight to the homepage for some reason, but I see the items you've mentioned here (y)

You must work for Gardiner! :) Any vids on it's indoor use with the over-spray in action??

Thanks for this.

Just got one and finding it very difficult on large internal commercial glass panes. I think its for smaller windows. Could be wrong though there may be a nack to it some thing im not doing?

Any advice Macca ?

I've tried an indoor overspray system, and it was pretty rubbish to be honest. You'd need to constantly change pads or you'd smear gunk all over the window. 

Now, if you clean them traditionally regularly so they are clean, I guess an overspray system would work ok for maintenance.

Am looking to try out the unger Stingray myself.

Could you do them with a pole and a fli*q perhaps?

I've tried an indoor overspray system, and it was pretty rubbish to be honest. You'd need to constantly change pads or you'd smear gunk all over the window. 

Now, if you clean them traditionally regularly so they are clean, I guess an overspray system would work ok for maintenance.

Am looking to try out the unger Stingray myself.

Could you do them with a pole and a fli*q perhaps?
Yeah, and I have, but the glass is in 3 sections, and the ledges are just too deep to finish off, so was needing to get up a ladder to finish off by hand which kind of defeats the object, albeit at a lower level.

Back