Cottonlung

Which chemical to clean this??

Hi all..

I've been given the task of cleaning some really minging fascia cladding which is grey and faded .. I thought general tfr would have been enough, but after doing a test patch it's not done anything.. can someone recommend a chemical to cut through the black/ grey  baked on grime .. pics included ..thanks in advance20171114_110445.thumb.jpg.e75daa357aa06eb9b4834a849bf3f778.jpg20171114_110445.thumb.jpg.e75daa357aa06eb9b4834a849bf3f778.jpg

20171114_110439.jpg

Can only do so much with chems most chems will just get the surface grime off. If the upvc is yellow or dirt ingrained it's gonna be a big time consuming job you will probably be better on on a ladder with a light sanding block and a load of upvc cream cleaner too try get it looking better. I use "The pink stuff" cream cleaner which is really good but I would stay clear of this job looks like too much hard work for me. 

All the above comments are very valid , we have done a few like this on the last couple we put some hypo in the virosol mix and it did look a lot better than just doing it with virosol or tfr not saying it was perfect but the customer was happy with it otherwise the only other option is to get up close and personal and do it with a plastic restorer of some discripion not something we would want to do