Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Conservatory Roof Cleaning

Gmeister

Hi there,

I got a job to clean this persons conservatory roof, he said use a jet washer, but am thinking it will be too powerful??

So anyway I brought myself a 5lt pump from B&Q for £20 (Verve) and virosol £15 it total, and I have a wfp which connects to outdoor tap.

I hope this works, will take pictures nxt fri before and after if it does work, bit sceptical because never done this before.

Delevery for virasol anyone know? (Cleaning warehouse)

Spent £35 in total and quoted £45 so after this one if I get anymore then ill be making more profit, obvs still gotta buy virosol every nown again.

U got a jet washer because he said u should of explained to him its not needed. And should of explained the damages it can do.

It can damage them but id rather be safe then sorry mate.

Good luck anyway let us know how it goes

I use a pressure washer on conservatory roofs but I check all possible places where it can leak, major factor to consider is how old it is. Also ask the people if they have ever had any leeks when theres been a bad storm (wind & rain )

You could just pressure wash the top white part. Then clean the rest with a WFP.

Ive only had 1 roof leak out of... I lost count.

WFP Conservatory roofs best way,

Done 25 this week with no problems, cleans the green away in a few brush's :)

Heard of people jet washing conservatory roofs and have broken all sorts of thing and caused leaks:/

Heard of people jet washing conservatory roofs and have broken all sorts of thing and caused leaks:/
25? Im well jel! Much coin did you rake in for all those?

the manufacturers warn people not to use powerwashers on connys as they can damage the seals and cause leaks

You must be loaded this week /emoticons/smile.png if I done 25 I'd make a minimum of £1250. sadly I've only done one this week however I did jetwash his patio too /emoticons/wink.png

Latest Posts

Back