Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Don't Bother Coming Round To Quote....

Tuffers

I'm very busy and it won't cost that much. Said a bloke on the phone to my Mrs enquiring about gutter clearing!!!!!

I won't be bothering to go round to quote or do the job actually as I'm too freekin busy fella!

Imagine you ringing up an electrician or plumber and saying that to his Mrs, do you think he'd call back and want the work?

Think we have all had it....for normal semis I charge £25 a side gutter clearing....Asian guy just setting off in his top of the range BMW next door to where I am working asking how much for 3 sides of his semi which was really bad down the side actually leaking...when told him how much he said he would give me £25 if I did it when I had finished his neighbours....I thanked him for his offer but told him I would have to decline as I could not fit another £25 in my wallet as it was bulging and my safe was full to brimming.

Back