Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New Vehicle Bought!!!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Reach For The Glass

Hey guys 

So decided to keep my deposit on the new dispatch.

Spec as follows

Dispatch Enterprise Plus

White

2.0hdi 150bhp

6 speed

Twin loading doors

Now i need some advice on kitting it out.

Im keeping my 350 tank as it does me just fine. List of stuff i can think of but would really appreciate some advice on the following stuff.

Some kind of waterproofing

Signwriting 

Tank Frame

Storage for poles

Bottle holders

Maybe some racking for brushes ect

Rollers or ports

Thanks guys. 

Just a bit baffled as to why you would buy such a big van and have a 350 tank in, I am getting a Ford courier next year and having a 350ltr tank fitted as the van will do me for windows only

Just a bit baffled as to why you would buy such a big van and have a 350 tank in, I am getting a Ford courier next year and having a 350ltr tank fitted as the van will do me for windows only
Ya agree with iron giant i would stick a 650l tank in there myself, if only a small tank needed I would have a smaller van. 

Why drag the extra weight around if 350l does him. Perhaps he needed the 3 seats, of uses the van for carrying other stuff...

Spot on @High-tower needed 3 proper seats and somthing with a bit of poke. Payloads always handy you never know when its needed.

Also its more expense on a new tank.

Who knows anyway. Im future proofed if i choose to go bigger.

Why drag the extra weight around if 350l does him. Perhaps he needed the 3 seats, of uses the van for carrying other stuff...
You don’t need to fill up to capacity, my next van will be a two man system depending on size of van will decide my tank size bigger the better now I have enough work for two.

Yes has cruise control, i believe active cruise control which basicaly acts tge same way mercedes cars do, can see ahead and slows you down to prevent accident.

Its a huge spec, some of it is

Mirror link entertainment 

Auto lights

Auto wipers

Blind spot monitoring

Rear camera

Front and Rear park sensors

DAB radio

Usb ports etc

Half leather seats

Dual zone Climate control

Fold out centre table

Under seat storage

Daytime running lights

Cupholders

Hill assist

Rubber bed lining

Look pack

Visibility pack

Auto fuel cut off

Steering wheel mounted controls 

17 inch alloys

Full size spare wheel

ABS & EBA

Surround sound with voice recognition

One touch auto windows

Alarm 

Plip remote control

Heated acoustic windcreen

3 year warranty.

As you can see its a huge spec van and as its my car too i wanted something nice.

That's a good point with it being your car as well. 

I regret buying my small van now and wish I would have bought a crew van and done away with the car as my car only moves once a week, waste of money sat outside.

Totaly agree @adamangler 

A nice new van has many perks. Along with looking smarter imo, you just feel nicer getting in it and driving the thing. 
Well if you don’t like it I’ll swop for my 10 year old connect lol, I’m in two minds whether a dispatch or a vauxhall combo 1000kg as a small van would be better for parking around the tight roads where a fair bit of my work is. 

i do like my van, its great for a one man, easy to park, would defo recommend a small van if its all you need. I just get bored fast, fancy another lol

Yes has cruise control, i believe active cruise control which basicaly acts tge same way mercedes cars do, can see ahead and slows you down to prevent accident.

Its a huge spec, some of it is

Mirror link entertainment 

Auto lights

Auto wipers

Blind spot monitoring

Rear camera

Front and Rear park sensors

DAB radio

Usb ports etc

Half leather seats

Dual zone Climate control

Fold out centre table

Under seat storage

Daytime running lights

Cupholders

Hill assist

Rubber bed lining

Look pack

Visibility pack

Auto fuel cut off

Steering wheel mounted controls 

17 inch alloys

Full size spare wheel

ABS & EBA

Surround sound with voice recognition

One touch auto windows

Alarm 

Plip remote control

Heated acoustic windcreen

3 year warranty.

As you can see its a huge spec van and as its my car too i wanted something nice.
No cassette player?

Back