Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New/Old moderator

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Your always online anyways Mr Green  :1f609:
Not quite true.   :1f609:   

I just like to stay in touch with our industry and what's happening out there.  I am also a member of 'that other  forum'  but I clicked on there for first time the other day and went to first thread and god above, the mentality of some of them in there I just left and closed the door.   Same with FB groups, I am now only a member of the rounds for sale page as I like to keep an eye out for anything coming up in my area.  

For sane (used loosely) discussion on window cleaning I come here instead.   Used to moderate for Gav but then took a break as was getting too busy but happen to know Dave is needing a little help as he gets busier with work so figured why not?  Someone has to keep an eye out for Kevin Smiths!  (old timers reference) 

Not quite true.   :1f609:   

I just like to stay in touch with our industry and what's happening out there.  I am also a member of 'that other  forum'  but I clicked on there for first time the other day and went to first thread and god above, the mentality of some of them in there I just left and closed the door.   Same with FB groups, I am now only a member of the rounds for sale page as I like to keep an eye out for anything coming up in my area.  

For sane (used loosely) discussion on window cleaning I come here instead.   Used to moderate for Gav but then took a break as was getting too busy but happen to know Dave is needing a little help as he gets busier with work so figured why not?  Someone has to keep an eye out for Kevin Smiths!  (old timers reference) 
Good old kevin smiths lol

Back