Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Water fed pole system?the cleaning warehouse

WCF

Help Support WCF:

have a look at the diy option, may workout cheaper they have a build your own option on there and supply all fittings. When i finally get around to buying a van uts what im gonna do.

Would this be worth it or buy all the parts seperate ?Im after a 500 ltr system..

http://thecleaningwarehouse.co.uk/500l-framed-budget-system-2691-p.asp

I would say the 500 liter tank is a good start and so is the Spring controller. I would ask for a Shurflo pump.

I would ditch the pole and the r/o. (6 - 24 hours to fill your tank doesn't inspire much confidence in me. If it took 24 hours to fill the tank then you are in trouble.)

The proverbial Jury is out regarding the tank frame. Personally, I would opt for a more structurally sound professional metal frame they sell as it isn't made of Unistrut slotted channel and held together with nuts and bolts.

I would go with an SLX25 from Gardiners and a 4021 r/o. With standard water pressure you will get approx 1 liter of pure a minute. You will also need to a float level switch and solenoid valve if you are going the process water into your van tank. Better to have a 1000 liter IBC tank in a store room and transfer water to your van as needed.

You also need a battery.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back