Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Brushes

Can please tell me where I can one from tried google no luck
emoji24.png

his website has gone again .  It happened in the summer aswell . 

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

I use a gardener medium supreme everyday, best brush imo BUT every now and then the tecbuk dual boar trim gets used for a while there’s just something about that brush that is dam good 

I got a tucker and its a good brush, really good scrubbing with it but went back to gardiner's compact.

I got a 14" stiff from gardiner's and loving using that currently, 4 jets it seems to make light work of windows.

I also got a gardiner's extreme natural hybrid but don't use it much as its very light and seems to knock about a lot on the frames etc.

I would say its best to have a selection as different brushes work better on different windows.

I got a tucker and its a good brush, really good scrubbing with it but went back to gardiner's compact.

I got a 14" stiff from gardiner's and loving using that currently, 4 jets it seems to make light work of windows.

I also got a gardiner's extreme natural hybrid but don't use it much as its very light and seems to knock about a lot on the frames etc.

I would say its best to have a selection as different brushes work better on different windows.
do you not find the stiff brushes to hard ?? ive a sill brush that i used once only and thought no thanks ! ill damage windows with this 

do you not find the stiff brushes to hard ?? ive a sill brush that i used once only and thought no thanks ! ill damage windows with this 
No its fine, I cant stand them soft brushes that splay instantly anyway so its more to my preference.

I'm sure if they damage the windows they would discontinue selling them.

No its fine, I cant stand them soft brushes that splay instantly anyway so its more to my preference.

I'm sure if they damage the windows they would discontinue selling them.
ok cool buddy , guess when you have used mixed brushes all you life then suddenly get a different one it a big shock  

Back