Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Finished until monday

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Den

Off to Bournemouth for the weekend never been before the missus booked it a while back. 

Been working hard lately so need a break.

This will be my 2nd day off this year ? next year I intend to take more time off and no weekends. 

Get more time taken off mate, everyone needs a holiday ?.. As for the weekends, I don't work. Weekends are my downtime with the Mrs and the baby and the odd bit of paper work or van tinkering (unless it's a bad day)

You dead right mate, just pushed the round to the next level now a two man round which is doing well, I’m in two minds now to capped it at that or Push a bit more and take on son in law and go part time myself while the other two work full time. 

You dead right mate, just pushed the round to the next level now a two man round which is doing well, I’m in two minds now to capped it at that or Push a bit more and take on son in law and go part time myself while the other two work full time. 

Both sounds good ideas mate. Sounds like if you stayed full time with just 2 of you, you'd be running around like a headless chicken. I can see good in both the ideas. If you went part time, took on your son in law you could pick more work up. Work less, earn more lol winner winner, chicken dinner.

Went to Bournemouth last year for my mates 50th. I too thought it would be full of coffin dodgers, but was surprised by how many drinking holes there was.

Have a nice time ?????????????

JUst found out the excursion is a Xmas market that’s why she probably most defo booked it lol.

let her shop whilst I be having a few ?s 

Been roped in to xmas market in bury st edmunds sunday.. **** sake

Bournemouth is great @den lot of good pubs so leave the missus to shopping

Back