Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Trees

The wife always insists on getting a real tree. Last year she brought one about this time of year. 

It won’t last I tell her. Yes it will she says. 

Anyway she puts it up and by mid December we have a brown twig with tinsel on it.

Had to spend another £40 and take all the decorations off the twig and decorate the new one. 

Thank god she’s learnt her lesson

seen The first Christmas tree in a customers house today, people are mad

I've turned off the radio now. It's way too early for the constant playing of Christmas hits.

Totally devaluing something that should be magical for the young ones. I've a 7 year old daughter and want her to appreciate the Christmas celebrations and memories of our family life when she grows up.

If three months of the year sound and look like Christmas.............

You people know nothing! ?

My wife is Filippino and down there Christmas is quite the event.  The tunes start in the malls in SEPTEMBER!  

So to keep her happy I compromise our tree goes up early November. It's not bothering anyone and makes her happy so why not? 

Just embrace it and you'll find there's it annoys you a lot less. 

You people know nothing! ?

My wife is Filippino and down there Christmas is quite the event.  The tunes start in the malls in SEPTEMBER!  

So to keep her happy I compromise our tree goes up early November. It's not bothering anyone and makes her happy so why not? 

Just embrace it and you'll find there's it annoys you a lot less. 
Embrace it my ar5e. Most people don’t put up their tree early because they love Christmas.

My bellend of a neighbour opposite me puts his tree up in the middle of November because he’s an attention seeking ‘look at me I’m first’ utter pillock.

Merry Christmas ?

Still November!!!!!!!!. Christmas always tail end of December when I was a kid....decorations,tree up at most 2 weeks before the big day....then takes 2 weeks summoning up the drive to take the damn things down again

I love Christmas. All the music, shops, pubs full up etc, plus going into Covent Garden feels like you’ve been zapped into a Christmas card, beautiful.

For this reason, first weekend of December our tree goes up. I’m 51, my sons are 17 and 21, but we still all put the tree up together with a Christmas cd playing in the background.

Slightly perfetic, but we love it ?

last few years ive said that when the coca cola advert comes on, tge decs go up. When i was a kid my mum and dad wouldnt put them up until we were in bed on christmas eve, part of the magic as a kid

Latest Posts

Back