Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How dare she.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

monkeyman

My daughter came home from school very unhappy,  a stand in teacher told her class that there is no such thing as the easter bunny. 

She asked a question one little girl said the easter bunny. They were told there's no such thing and moved on. There 7/8 years old.

?. 

It would be very different if the answer was god..

just tell our kids lies, like their beautiful and intelligent and they will go far in life, they will soon find out you lied to them when they were young:)
I remember having an arguement at school with others in primary school, i believed in santa n my parents wouldnt lie to me, they didnt believe in satan, i mean santa n still got presents.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

just tell our kids lies, like their beautiful and intelligent and they will go far in life, they will soon find out you lied to them when they were young:)
I remember having an arguement at school with others in primary school, i believed in santa n my parents wouldnt lie to me, they didnt believe in satan, i mean santa n still got presents.

So are you trying to imply there is no Santa. 

?.

They don't need to be beautiful and intelligent. 

There good window cleaner's. 

I have 3 young boys and none of them believe in santa or the tooth fairy, leprechauns, easter bunnies. They still get presents n chocolate n none the worse. Ive just given my 13 n 10 year old my 43" tv to play video games as i just treated myself to a new tv. There was not a complaint that santa didnt bring it, just got a thank you dad. All good:)

so whose that driving the coca cola lorry
emoji23.png
emoji23.png

It must be my old man. He's got he's got white hair, beard and he's a drivers. 

Bloody he'll my Dad is Santa. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back