Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

The Gamers

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Green Pro Clean Ltd

Yeah... I know... I'm too old and too busy for gaming these days but still fit a few hours a week in.  

Faves are Hitman, Assassins Creed (excluding the new 'Origins') dissapointing.  And this week of course the new Call Of Duty WW2. 

I know @Lawrence Morgan is also a keen gamer but who else on here?  And what's your game? 

Age is only a number ae Darren.

I play most popular games. Fifa, skyrim and witcher. I love and still occasionally play Age of empires/age of mythology. 

Although these days I don't tend to play much games. I'm still early 20s 

Man your never too old to game. Ive had every console since the atari days (the pacman glitch lol).
Nowdays i just stick to the ps4. There is 3 ps4s in my household so me and the boys can all join the same lobby and create havoc.
My fave has got to be gta5 the only down side is i have to buy x3 of each game we all want to play together.
Not had the chance to get a good session in for the last 8 weeks but having at least 2 weeks off at xmas to catch up with my boys.
I hear them chilling n killing most evenings when i get in and would love to join in but dont seem worth firing mine up for say half hour or so.
Reckon when i turn it on it needs to run for at least 6 hours to keep it in tip top condition (well thats what i tell the wife anyway).

Will upload a pic of what i built for gaming.

Too old for gaming!!!!!!
Periish the thought.
d5c64005756b6ea92b3850e1924f2f92.jpg

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Now my son has passed a year of age iv got time to sit and play again ! I play Fifa mostly and il get the new COD im the same as you cleanerwindows i need a few hours at least - isnt it amazing how quick time goes infront of a console !? Also to add my favourite game of all time is Metal gear solid . 

I'm loving the new C.O.D but Fifa is usually my game of choice. Not this year though it's a broken mess. I have dabbled in GTA V role play as well which is hilarious at times. I play on Xbox and P.C. I'm 40 by the way.

Now my son has passed a year of age iv got time to sit and play again ! I play Fifa mostly and il get the new COD im the same as you cleanerwindows i need a few hours at least - isnt it amazing how quick time goes infront of a console !? Also to add my favourite game of all time is Metal gear solid . 
Time flys when your having fun.
Metal gear solid..... now that was a gamechanger back in the day.. swapping controller to beat the boss or he knew everything you were going to do.. outstanding.

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I've playing games on DOS computers since the early days. Have spent countless hours on Bubble Bobble, Police Quest, Monkey Island, Civilization 2, Colonization, Age of Empires 2 age of kings, Jazz Jackrabbit to mention a few of the top of my head.

Never owned a console though I've played loads of emulators, especially SNES and MAME games.

The last years I've preferred indie platformers like Dustforce and VVVVVV. I also helped moderate a fairly large Minecraft server for some years.

The last year I've enjoyed the puzzles in the Talos Principle and coop games with my wife like Toybox Turbos, Shiftlings, Lovers in a dangerous spacetime and Human fall flat. Edit: Forgot to mention Ori And The Blind Forest, a brilliant platformer if you're into that.

Looking forward to play the remake of day of the tentacle, which I've not come around to yet.

My all time favourite game is probably Transport Tycoon, especially the open source remake OpenTTD.

Gaming is fun! I sometimes miss the old LAN party days. ?

Last edited by a moderator:
PS4 here currently playing distiny 2, used to like the cod series but the last couple of put my off with the jet boots etc so haven’t cod ww11 because of the previous **** cod games I went over to battlefield 4 and 1 real good games. 

used to play from when everyobe was asleep until about 2am! Mainly assassins creed and metal gear solid (1&2) mainly on ps4, havent played in a while, may crack it out again soon.

Don’t game as much as I used to, preferred battlefield to call of duty, bit of FIFA

Just started playing football manager again!! played this game growing up, can take over your life if not careful lol

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

PS4 here currently playing distiny 2, used to like the cod series but the last couple of put my off with the jet boots etc so haven’t cod ww11 because of the previous **** cod games I went over to battlefield 4 and 1 real good games. 

What do you reckon to destiny 2 @Den? I've been playing destiny since beginning of the first one.

Got a 1 year old daughter so don't get much time to play but when I do I'm on ps4 and play Destiny 2, GTA 5 and Fortnite. 

I agree with most people when they say that you need a good few hours. I've played in the past and then looked at the time and it's 3am ??? may aswell keep playing and go straight to work haha.

Hope everyone's having a good weekend and bracing the cold.

I have had just about every early game pc and game consoles known to man lol I’m only 49 lol and always loved gaming, destiny 2 is very similar to the original bit easier to get powerful legendary and exotic weapons, in all honestly I’m getting a bit bored with it now think I need a good simple racing gaming.

I have had just about every early game pc and game consoles known to man lol I’m only 49 lol and always loved gaming, destiny 2 is very similar to the original bit easier to get powerful legendary and exotic weapons, in all honestly I’m getting a bit bored with it now think I need a good simple racing gaming.
I agree, new gt would be nice

Been gaming for over 30 years on and off I am now 42 years old, I have stuck with PS's for years not long had a PS4 I can chill out with a few beers  currently playing Horizon zero dawn, @Green Pro Clean Ltd pleased you mentioned assassins's creed I got bored with the last one so won't bother with the new release . 

I never buy games just rent them from http://boomerangrentals.co.uk as once I have completed a game its very rare i will ever play it again. 

Back