Dodger

Getting Back To Pressure Sprayers.

Guest Paul

I think with them mate you have to pump them by hand I don't think the have a battery

Dodger

I think with them mate you have to pump them by hand I don't think the have a battery

Thats what I'm looking for Paul, have my eye on a 90psi Chapin but this If I can get one could have so many uses.

Dodger

Whete they based ?

US mate, don't deliver outside either.

Guest Paul

What you wanting one for mate? To do gutters and stuff like that?

Dodger

wfp mate instead of battery backpack.

Don't laugh I'm serious.

Guest Paul

How you going to pump in and hold your wfp at the same time? Go for wcw backpack cheap enougth mate

Dodger

Nah it's the way I'm going mate, and they hold pressure plenty long enough.

If I ever did a lot of wfp I'd go van mount but it's not my plan and I advertise eco everything so gotta stick to those values.

Dodger

No I don't think it could hold that pressure for long it'd push all it's water out in no time anyway, I have looked at the solo ones on abbey site but I can get the chapin for 60 quid and they the same. 12-16lt is as high as I'll go and won't be using it very much and if I ever do decide I want a battery backpack instead notice that this extend2wash http://www.ebay.ie/itm/Extend2wash-Propump-Backpack-complete-starter-kit-NEW-/140571585664 has the same tank and frame so the solo or chapin are easily modified which is another reason I've chosen to go for this type.