Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

carbon gutter vac poles

tench0771

has any one tryed the aquafed carbon poles are they any good my alli ones are 620g per section so i need a big waight reduction ive e.maild them to find out but if any one no's the waights that would be grate also are there any other carbon poles that are good i was looking at the grippa ones v4 clamped these look the best but £900 for 35ft  :1f632:  but pricy but are they worth the huge perice tag

I’ve asked Aquafed twice for weights for these poles to no avail. They are a carbon mixed pole and not full carbon, was told this when I asked. I think it’s Slippy who has purchased these poles and likes them, he never had a weight of them either for me  :1f61e:

I found it strange there is no word of them being mixed material on their site or any weights 

Last edited by a moderator:
ive had no e.mail today o well they wont get my cash if they dont respond 

Try carbon fiber tubes they sell 100% carbon tubes they are very lite they had a minimum order of 6x5 foot lengths when I bought mine 4-5 years ago they look flimsy but providing you don’t walk on them they are great we regularly work at 50 feet and they are brilliant just be careful in the wind 

The grippa poles v 4 are amazing I got a set they can take one hell of a beating I dropped them on the floor stepped on one by accident I never cleaned the ends I just hand wipe them get the worst off if that and clamp them together and go i never had them jam together.

Gardiners helped in the development of them and it shows really happy with them. The clapping really helps when trying to lift grass out of the guttering or cut it

Give grippa a call they really are helpful.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I have the grippa poles more than welcome to come and have a play if your local to derby/ burton.

Rate them very highly be better if they locked or clamped

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Going by the Grippa ones there 43.5mm id, would of thought they would have been 50mm.. :1f44e:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Tuffers do u still have the guttercleaning systems carbon poles ?ive just been looking at them they now do anty stick clamped  poles at a very nice price !!

@Tuffers do u still have the guttercleaning systems carbon poles ?ive just been looking at them they now do anty stick clamped  poles at a very nice price !!

I've never had the carbon poles mate. I don't use a vac now as I dropped it out the back of the van and the casing split causing it to lose suction.

ah dam i thault u had them i rember u spliting your vac tho gutted mate  i mite just bite the bullet and order them any way 330g a section with clamps

Latest Posts

Back