Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

What order and how much...

Gleam123

Ok got my DI vessel today! I currently have a carbon filter that comes after my pump and before my reel and wfp, my question is should I put the DI after the carbon filter and before the reel and wfp or in between the filter and pump? Currently I have it set up after the carbon filter.

Another question I have is the vessel is an 11ltr so would 10ltr of resin be enough or would I need to pack it right to the top?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Ben:)

Guest colinvansmith

The order should be water tank to pump to carbon filter to di vessel to hose. do you have a flow controller? also first time you can afford i'd really advise investing in a second di vessel.

Ten litres should cover it as the inside of the vessel will take up some space or you could buy 10 litres then a 1 litre bag from ebay if needed

Col

Guest window washer

I put the carbon filter before the tank. The only thing after the tank is pump then DI vessel to hose.

I am pretty sure this is how most do it but I suppose it does not matter.

Guest colinvansmith

yead i'd do it that way if always filling from home but i top up a lot using cistomers garden taps and its one more thing to carry.

col

buy a bag of resin this should do two recharges and fill the vessel to just below the shoulder,pour a glass of water into the resin before you screw the riser back in (makes it easier to slide) I would dump the carbon filter and fit two DI after the pump as soon as possible

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.