Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Yes it's been said before 100 degree fan jets

Den

I have always preferred pencil jets over the red fan jets from gardiner, but the last few weeks i have been using the black fan jets and loving them I have them set to 10 on my facelift controller and they work great wanted to give them a thorough testing before making judgment and now I'm a convert.

My mate uses them all the time and loves them, so I ordered 2 supremes 1 black and 1 White with pencil and fan jets fitted to both brushes. To be honest I couldn't get on with them. Its a very fine mist and seemed to blow everywhere if there was a light wind. Also I cleaned my house and when I went inside the windows took hours to dry where as the  pencils dried out in about 1 hour, don't ask me why but they did. If he windows stay wet for hours more the chance of dirt sticking to them from traffic or general dust in the wind, which will cause spotting. If your happy that's brilliant but its pencils for me everyday of the week

I have been using them a while now and love them

Flow on 45-50 and windows done in seconds 

I found not having them turned up to much works better for me a decent spray without being to misty each person seems to have their own technique even been rinsing on with my ultimate flock on downstairs windows so I can check the results.

I have to agree with Adams 0211. Out of the 2 jet types I prefer the red ones on a high flow. Seem so give a lot better more powerful flush/rinse on the glass, rather than the mist effect.

I either rinse on the glass or very close to it. Used like this the blacks work well for me. They’re not much use however, if you rinse from 6 inches back as has been noted they pretty much vaporise the water (looks like steam). I haven’t yet found a situation where I can’t get on with them though

I have fans on an older Tecbuk Dual Trim. Works perfectly fine as long as you keep the brush on the glass for agitation and rinse but the minute you lift the brush? It can all go pear shaped pretty quickly ?

I got them but couldn't get on with them, but I rinse off the glass so that is probably why. I have recently bought a WCW Phantom Horsehair Brush and then fitted a rinse bar from X-Line to it, and it is the best/quickest brush head set up I have personally had. I can blitz Frames and Glass on Regular cleans in seconds, and even the few first cleans I did this week didn't take as long.

Did a fascia/window/conny roof today with the fans and gardiner sill brush

Perfect job of rinsing conny roof and fascias from about 1cm off the surface

Bettwr than pencils for sure on that job

Use my flocked sill brush with fans for gsf and Connie roofs even though my brush as the red fans. 

Back