Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Managing terraced houses

windowgleamtrowbridge

Hi everyone,

I'm well on my way to setting up in the new year and I'm looking at gutter cleaning as ad additional service.

I'm just wondering however, how people manage cleaning terraced houses. Where do you stop? Do you get everyone in the terrace involved and charged? Just wondered if anyone had any experience in this :)

James

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Personally I don't canvas for work, but tend to find once you have one in a street it doesn't take long before you have quite a few.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

from fence to fence, that's all they own. You will find if the whole run is dirty, after you've done 1, others will want it done as it'll make the dirty ones look worse.

I've found sometimes with terraces that they don't always have their own down pipe at the front so if you clear them, they can still overflow and be blocked because of the neighbors gutters. I usually try to speak to the neighbor and offer them a reduced rate to empty their gutters to allow the whole stretch to be able to drain. Cleaning though, i just do to their property boundary

Back