Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardiner freebee

Den

Got a free hat with my order today, no more cold bald head lol.

My son is jealous he didn't get one haha. 

A big thank you to Alex and his team.

IMG_0442.JPG

How much did you spend to get that ?

I recently spent over £350 and I didn't even get a pen. Hard times, probably due to brexit !!

Last order was roughly the same as yours but the last 18months have had 2 backpacks 4 poles loads of brushes lots of other things, love their equipment I would still buy their stuff regardless of a free pen or hat.

Not sure how they work out their freestuff, the way I look at it is still a nice touch and little touches like that go a long way in my book. 

The new pens are the best so far.

Alex any chance of another free hat for my son haha.

Well if it's not about the spend, what is it about then ?? Maybe Alex could enlighten us. I have a van full of Gardiner stuff, even the tank which is a Grippa system which I believe is backed up by Gardiner products. I used to get the freebies but then they stopped after I had cause to complain about a couple of items. 

Tench posted a topic not so long back about people being banned from buying from Gardiner who had previously complained. That post mysteriously disappeared. Maybe there was something in it and I'm on the naughty list. ?

Dont get me wrong, I like the Gardiner stuff and for the most part I think they are very good, and if I really needed a pen or hat I would buy one, but as mentioned the freebies are a nice touch. 

It used to be a free beanie in the winter with certain poles or value of order and the same in the summer but with baseball caps.

When you order the ultimate pole you get a free t shirt ;) 

Last edited by a moderator:
It used to be a free beanie in the winter with certain poles or value of order and the same in the summer but with baseball caps.

When you order the ultimate pole you get a free t shirt ;) 
Or a free beanie in Damo's prize draw :1f602:

I got a hat with my xtreme 47 last year. It's a good hat and I use it all the time, even though people look at me a bit funny sometimes.

"Gardiner" means curtains in Danish, which is second language here.  :1f602:

If the cap fits? wear it. :1f602:

I got a hat with my xtreme 47 last year. It's a good hat and I use it all the time, even though people look at me a bit funny sometimes.

"Gardiner" means curtains in Danish, which is second language here.  :1f602:

There was me thinking you were all related up there. Learn something new everyday.

Back