Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

06 Peugeot Boxer

WCF

Help Support WCF:

spruce

The Sprucefather
Last edited by a moderator:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Ads coming up with no price now/option to buy. Either discovered what it’s worth, or somebody has nabbed a bargain.

What ever the case, if I went to see the van I would be armed with PureFreedoms telephone number so I could check that the unit is not on their stolen register.

The bloke that owned it said that he had it serviced every year he has bought a new van now and sold this van to someone else quite cheap as well but the people that service it for him said that there was a couple faults and it would cost £1,500 to fix so obviously the new bloke is just selling it on with big profit

I bought the van. Didn't really know much about the machine as I'm not a window cleaner but thought it might be worth a few quid. There's power and it all seems to be together with the batteries etc. I haven't pressed any switches yet.

would anyone like to buy the machine? Looks like a good £5k's worth of kit when new and if you're mechanically minded I bet you could fix it for a lot less than £1500.

let me know 07712284409

The bloke that owned it said that he had it serviced every year he has bought a new van now and sold this van to someone else quite cheap as well but the people that service it for him said that there was a couple faults and it would cost £1,500 to fix so obviously the new bloke is just selling it on with big profit

The MOT threw up an oil leak which is going to be expensive to repair.

Its been leaking for the past several MOTs so not sure what the extent of it is. If its leaking from the rear main bearing oil seal then there is the problem of clutch contamination. If its leaking from the front then the issue is the cambelt will be damaged.

Its also one of those that will probably need extensive work on sill restoration as it appears that rust is evident along the inner and out sill join. Unfortunately with that van rust eats away from the inside and overnight the sills start bubbling.

I would have had a fitter remove the Purefreedom tank and fit that to the new van, unless they have gone for a larger van and a bigger tank.

This is why my first thought was to take the units out and then scrap the van.

I bought the van. Didn't really know much about the machine as I'm not a window cleaner but thought it might be worth a few quid. There's power and it all seems to be together with the batteries etc. I haven't pressed any switches yet.

would anyone like to buy the machine? Looks like a good £5k's worth of kit when new and if you're mechanically minded I bet you could fix it for a lot less than £1500.

let me know 07712284409
Just incase you didn't see this - I'm new to forums! I bought the van you're talking about yesterday. The machine is all plumbed in the back. There is power to the machine but I haven't tried to start it up. If anyone would like to buy it, please make an offer, I'm not greedy. I live partly in Cornwall and Bristol but happy to do a video call so you can look at the machine. Also happy to deliver anywhere in the country, just cover my fuel cost  both ways @ 20p a mile - so 200 miles from Bristol would be £80. I can leave it plumbed in and take it out together when I get to you or dismantle before hand which ever is better for you. 

If if it's not worth anything because as you say it's broken, let me know and I'll just take it out and put it on eBay. 

Many Thanks

Dan 07712284409

i do have a spare burner for that heater,the pump alas no i think the pumps are around £150 the heaters once you get your head round them are fairly simple to work on it would be a bargain for someone wanting to upgrade to a bigger stystem with the added bonus of hot water when needed

Back