Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

AdBlue 10L Rant

Tuffers

Who the frig designed the screw on nozzle??? Every time I fill my van with it it leaks all over the shop even if I screw the nozzle on really tight wasting about a litre in the process.

Rant over.

@Tuffers i personally let them seal with it. How many miles between fill ups mate

Well I've done 27,000 miles in just over 12 months and I think I've topped it up 3 times with 10L each time.

Have you got the new shape? There's no cover on the AdBlue cap on my van. I took it to the dealer and they were under the impression that there shouldn't be one. But, it does show one in the handbook. 

Well I've done 27,000 miles in just over 12 months and I think I've topped it up 3 times with 10L each time.

Have you got the new shape? There's no cover on the AdBlue cap on my van. I took it to the dealer and they were under the impression that there shouldn't be one. But, it does show one in the handbook. 
Is that 9 litres in the tank and one down the side of the van 

I haven’t had to fill mine yet. Only done 2700 miles.  :1f609:

when you say “spill it”.... please tell me you don’t get any on your skin? 

You know what adblue is right?  :1f632:

Back