Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Two weeks off over Christmas

Hoping for 22nd til 7th Jan off.

One of my guys is going in the week before and another is doing some odd big jobs but that's up to them. 

I may have to do a FSG clean and some commercial but that's it. 

finish 23rd, half dozen jobs on 29th, full day 30th, back in on 3rd. Got bored by 27th last year, but also could do with a good rest.

22nd I think but may finish week 4 on 20th in which case I'd take on any on offs I may get. Back 7th or before if bored

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Finish friday 22nd or earlier if I can manage to get done before.

Back 3rd Jan or maybe 8th if I fancy it, we shall see.

Going to use crimbo as an opportunity to get my round all in a solid order as it's gone a bit tits up lately.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finish 22nd then 2 days work 27th-28th then off and back on the 2nd jan, Off on holiday in jan so want to do some work in between, I had a school to do but its getting sacked off as i would be sacrificing other work to fit it in . 

Finish friday 22nd or earlier if I can manage to get done before.

Back 3rd Jan or maybe 8th if I fancy it, we shall see.

Going to use crimbo as an opportunity to get my round all in a solid order as it's gone a bit tits up lately.

This is exactly what I’m doing. Get everything nice and compact again. I’m going to use the time to plan some price increases too.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Finishing 21st and going back 2nd Jan; i need the break !  Feeling pretty exhausted at the moment, not helped by a few customers that do my head in with "can you do me the day after i've had my drive power washed even though you're not in the area?"  Then don't seem to understand i can't bend the whole round round them when i'm working 20 miles away lol.   Sorry for the rant....

I've had very little time off this year probably like most of u hence breaking up on the 15th and gives me more slots to condense

I will add i will Mainly be enjoying my favourite honey jd tipple on a daily basis throughout this period [emoji16][emoji16]

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I will add i will Mainly be enjoying my favourite honey jd tipple on a daily basis throughout this period
emoji16.png
emoji16.png

stuff of the devil ?. Goes down too well, many times ive bought a large bottle, thought "ill only have 1 and then lost a day through a killer hangover and had an empty bottle next to me! It's one of the reasons I don't drink anymore!!

Latest Posts

Back