Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Minimum topic title length

Gavin

Staff member
Admin
Hey all so it's been discussed recently and many times before about how topic titles are not descriptive enough. The result is that they are not helpful to others trying to find information, they are not helpful when people are searching the forum and ultimately are not helping anyone.  

I have decided to implement a minimum topic title length which hopefully will encourage you all to write better and more descriptive titles that reflect what the topic is actually about. 

The minimum length may need tweaking along the way but if you get an error when posting a new topic you will know what it's about and why it has been put in place ?

to regermented gav just my view, keep it relaxed as u can, if people are regs on here they will read and use the forum and not miss any thing y werry about topic  :1f609:

Because if people only post a one word title people won't find what they are looking for or get frustrated having to open each topic to find it's nothing to do with what you thought. It's not a big deal really to write a few extra words and put a small amount of thought into the tile of a topic which ultimately helps the whole forum, members and guests. 

sory to dissagree gav i call a spade a spade and its a pain in the ars for me all the best tho i mean no dissrspect  its your forum  just my view  :1f44d:

sory to dissagree gav i call a spade a spade and its a pain in the ars for me all the best tho i mean no dissrspect  its your forum  just my view  :1f44d:
totally agree lee mate,i see users are moaning about this but i think gav just doesn't realise that because of the long topic lenght many just won't bother posting at all

unless we have a urine take of the titles when they are posted nothing will change

Latest Posts

Back