Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What do you get tipped for xmas?

brianbadonde

Just curious as to how much you guys get tipped through the xmas period, and what is your biggest single tip? For me about £200, with my biggest single tip an extra  £50 (for a £20 house I must add!) 

had someone come out and say "we will make it £25 from next year shall we" was £20 :1f44d:

cant see that ever happening again ....

Just curious as to how much you guys get tipped through the xmas period, and what is your biggest single tip? For me about £200, with my biggest single tip an extra  £50 (for a £20 house I must add!) 
Not as much as I did as a posture [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

I think I’ve got about £60 so far I put it in one of them tins that you have to use a tin opener to open so don’t count until I finish for Christmas..I tell what annoys me though them who put it in your bank and don’t tell u it’s a tip 

I can't tell you

If i don't disclose it the tax man can't say I've earned it :1f602:

I think I’ve got about £60 so far I put it in one of them tins that you have to use a tin opener to open so don’t count until I finish for Christmas..I tell what annoys me though them who put it in your bank and don’t tell u it’s a tip 
Iv had several bank transfer a few quid over and I think it's a tip but can't be sure as there rounding it up to the nearest note. I feel your frustration

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back