Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Finger saving gloves for the winter

WCF

Help Support WCF:

CrispySquid

So now the cold has arrived guys what type of hand wear are you rocking? 

It's important to keep you fingers snug and warm avoiding posible frostbite and future arthritis, so i am going to share with you fantastic people my glove of choice.

Tried out these babes for the first time the other week and after a few long winters on the windows with various different water gloves these definitely take the egg from the nest. 

Unger Neoprene Gloves (GLOV1) , I salute to you for keeping me warm on these cold mornings!

unger%252520gloves__17509.1434485867.250.250.jpg

P.S. I don't work for unger. xD

I dont wear any but i do wear considerable layers. Thermal trousers & t-shirt all the time november-april , jumper, scarf, jacket & hat, 2 pairs of socks when its near zero. The heat seems to transfer from by body to hands keeping them nice and toastie all of the time. My brother wears gloves & is always grumbing about his hands being freezing but he doesn’t wear thermals or enough underclothes so doesn’t retain much of his body heat i reckon.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Very rarely wear gloves even in the dead of winter and even then only for the first few hours when it's really bitter.

I think they're seal skinz with the metal in for longevity.

I'm in the south east and thus it hardly ever gets so bad that gloves are needed - if it's that horrendous then I'm probably indoors with the kettle on  :1f44d:

Some great gloves at screwfix , some bout 7 quid and the waterproof ones at bout 20 quid , both better than the **** overpriced sealskin

That's because nobody searches what they want to know

Lots of unnecessary repeating ourselves

Yeah and when you give advise nobody listens anyway, complete waste of bandwidth  :Dexter:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back