Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Back to previous forum"..........................

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Den

I'm not against change and progress but glad to see the old forum layout back personally I prefer this layout, really wasn't feeling the new fluid style. 

It was never going to be permanent unless that's what everyone wanted. I wanted to do some research into activity on the forum and how the display of content affected it. To do that i had to monitor live activity. For those that want to change, you can both options are now available. 

Just a note topic titles now have a character limit of 25 as you have noticed judging by your title. This is to help members and visitors find content more easily. Any titles with any characters ............................... just to make up the length will be removed. The idea of having users write better titles is to help the community as a whole.

Better titles mean users can find the correct answers to their questions instead of posting a question that has been asked several times before. 

Better titles mean there is no wasted time clicking topics to find it has nothing to do with what the title insinuated. 

Better titles mean Google will pick up on all your useful and helpful content, meaning more members will come and join and share their wisdom.

Back