Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What happened to Aims Cleaning Hub?

Cristian

As above , 

tried contacting them and nothing, the guy was highly active on here a few months back and was a sponsor too? 

Is the business shut down, and sounds dodgy? Yes all from Bonnymans, he was going to do me a deal on some stuff when I was needing it,, oh well  :1f44e:

I ordered some chems last week first time using them. I did not get a delivery confirmation and had to chase to find out what was happening. 

I find the website pretty off putting it's not the easiest to navigate.

The chems came as ordered and have found to be good quality and effective for softwashing.

p.s  i would never buy on aims as ive hurd to meny people geting burnt and as for that upvc max wich i tryed  :1f44e:

it was ok stuff at best i would rate ubik2000 a lot beta to be fair but top of the pile is tfr20, i no lots wont buy it as they dont want to give scott the bizzness  ect , but it realy is the best out there ,i found upvc max fine on wood cleaning realy dirty dusty wood like shop fronts ect but on upvc its prity standerd, i would rate it a 2 out of 10 were tfr20 ide give a 9 out of ten ubik 5 out of 10 , thats my thaults on it any way for what its worth upvc max just did not do it for me , i watched the usel bull **** vids on fb showing how good it was but it defo did not live up to its hype from the usel sales people on fb :1f644: :1f44d: i no longer use watered down stuff pay the extra for the best saves time and does the bizzz

Upvc max was very watered down 

The original is upvc cleaner from bonnymans and very strong

People saying it is rubbish as they are diluting already watered down product

Well i used it and it was best ive ever used but wish i hadn't now as ive noticed on all 3 houses i have cleaned the run off onto the glass had left staining only visible in low or direct sunlight and im not very happy as 2 of the houses was brand new windows. Spoke to Simon and ive had to buy glass cleaner and it's gonna take me ages too buff out the stains and use a ladder!! Weird tho as customers haven't mentioned it but i can deffo see the marks on the glass. When your buying a product like this it shouldnt be leaving staining on the glass. Maybe thats why its been watered down. And before anyone pipes up it was mixed correctly. Ive never had this issue before and too be honest it's worried me as they are new windows although I've been assured the marks will come off. Just hassle, ill be sticking too chems i can trust from now on like ubik which wont stain. Good product when i used it but its caused me a lot of hassle.

Last edited by a moderator:
The stains only happen if you let the upvc max dry. It happened to me i sprayed it on a window and forgot about it. glass polish got it off no problems just a good buff and no problem.you probably didn't rince off the glass enough that's why you got the stains

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Well this shouldnt be happening it should safe on glass, like i said best ive used but i wont be using it again just for that reason. Im used to ubik where you can leave it on and not worry. Was it easy too come off then? Ive order the glass polish so hoping it won't take long. 

Its more the fact of i have to waste time now getting the ladder off checking every window and buffing out stains. I mean i could just leave it as customers haven't mentioned anything but i know its there and i just couldnt do that. 

If you let it dry on just spray a little more on and scrub the whole lot off

Not an issue really

Never had a problem

it was ok stuff at best i would rate ubik2000 a lot beta to be fair but top of the pile is tfr20, i no lots wont buy it as they dont want to give scott the bizzness  ect , but it realy is the best out there ,i found upvc max fine on wood cleaning realy dirty dusty wood like shop fronts ect but on upvc its prity standerd, i would rate it a 2 out of 10 were tfr20 ide give a 9 out of ten ubik 5 out of 10 , thats my thaults on it any way for what its worth upvc max just did not do it for me , i watched the usel bull **** vids on fb showing how good it was but it defo did not live up to its hype from the usel sales people on fb :1f644: :1f44d: i no longer use watered down stuff pay the extra for the best saves time and does the bizzz
Tench how do you use the Tfr 20. Do you dilute it before spraying onto upvc.

Back