Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Trad and wfp work together

Good inspiration trad man!
I think I’ll start using mine after watching you in action[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Trad man you are a legend. After watching your videos i got myself an excelerator f*liq, its a excellent tool. I also have the wagtail prescision glide which is much harder to master but im practising. We have used backpacks for four years but I have issues navigating the hoses and pole around plant pots and tables. Bbqs and whatever else, so i thought i’d get some trad gear. Some peoples yards are very cluttered up or have tight spaces and it definitely helps to trad in these difficult areas. Im of the firm belief that theres a place for both methods and you prove this. You’re a true pro, thanks for your videos. It’s nice to see someone else using the same methods

Think your videos are great ,  I bet you start using pure for more and more windows, I too got a trolley for horrible windows 4 years ago , slowly you’ll move more windows across to pure     ,now every window I can find gets pure .  Keep up the good work. :1f602:   :1f44d:

Trad man you are a legend. After watching your videos i got myself an excelerator f*liq, its a excellent tool. I also have the wagtail prescision glide which is much harder to master but im practising. We have used backpacks for four years but I have issues navigating the hoses and pole around plant pots and tables. Bbqs and whatever else, so i thought i’d get some trad gear. Some peoples yards are very cluttered up or have tight spaces and it definitely helps to trad in these difficult areas. Im of the firm belief that theres a place for both methods and you prove this. You’re a true pro, thanks for your videos. It’s nice to see someone else using the same methods

Hey pal, thanks very much for your message!

Yeah totally agree there is a time and place for both.

Wfp is a fantastic tool especially for cleaning frames and sills even better than trad as you can use the brush to get into all the little spaces you can't get your hand in with a sill cloth.

But trad gives that instant result on the glass whereas wfp should come up fine 9/10 times but at least with trad you can see the results straight away.

Both are needed and compliment each other.

Thanks again for watch'n it's very much appreciated pal!

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Think your videos are great ,  I bet you start using pure for more and more windows, I too got a trolley for horrible windows 4 years ago , slowly you’ll move more windows across to pure     ,now every window I can find gets pure .  Keep up the good work. :1f602:   :1f44d:
Pure water cleaning is very cool ;) i do love trad though its like having two mrs ;)

Yeah i couldn’t agree with you more. For providing the full package, frames, sills, pvc doors etc then water fed is the way. There’s a special feeling inside for trad though. It’s a much more personal way to clean

id never go 100% wfp, I find trad very therapeutic, and I have a few jobs where wfp is far from ideal. Wfp is quicker on 99% of jobs, but I find trad has a more personal touch, and the personal touch is something that seems to be disappearing as time goes on.

id never go 100% wfp, I find trad very therapeutic, and I have a few jobs where wfp is far from ideal. Wfp is quicker on 99% of jobs, but I find trad has a more personal touch, and the personal touch is something that seems to be disappearing as time goes on.
Yeah i know what you mean. This is why I'm still doing ground floor work trad. you can always charge a bit more than the wfp guys to compensate you for being a bit slower. The added benefit of doing both is it's better for your body. Too much of one type is not got for muscles but mixing it up works the muscles evenly :)

Yeah i know what you mean. This is why I'm still doing ground floor work trad. you can always charge a bit more than the wfp guys to compensate you for being a bit slower. The added benefit of doing both is it's better for your body. Too much of one type is not got for muscles but mixing it up works the muscles evenly :)

Plus yesterday was bloody freezing (not as bad as up there but still cold). Left backpack at home as would have frozen up, and just smashed out a day with a trad pole. If I was 100% wfp probably would have lost a day.

on the other hand, if its windy I'll wfp as its safer.

Last edited by a moderator:
get a hot system trad man your poile will then be nice and warm one thing i gota say is y the hiviz  :1f602: its gota go m8 

get a hot system trad man your poile will then be nice and warm one thing i gota say is y the hiviz  :1f602: its gota go m8 
I wear hi vis a lot of the time too, my waterproof is a high vis jacket, good this time of year when its dark and you’re constantly getting in & out the van, other drivers can see you

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Excellent video again Trad Man, what's the best type and size of pole to go with the  Excelerator F*LIQ to cover most domestic and commercial jobs?  

Excellent video again Trad Man, what's the best type and size of pole to go with the  Excelerator F*LIQ to cover most domestic and commercial jobs?  
Hey pal! For low stuff i have a short 2 section Unger pole. And for high stuff I've got a 22ft pole :)

The 22ft pole is a water fed pole i converted for traditional use. Wfp are lighter and better clamps :)

Back