Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What we all hate to see after opening a gate

WCF

Help Support WCF:

G

c87d68a98bcf3ba7e495d63105b8f227.jpg

My approach is will the hose hold itself up on the bins with me being able to get enough hose round to do to the backs lol

If I was in a good mood I’d grab the backpack. If I was in a bad mood I wouldn’t go back. Saying that, I’ve seen a lot worse. At least they’re spaced out and you can step over them.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

I wouldn’t have entered either. I wouldn’t expect somebody else to work in a poo filled garden. What if you need to walk through the next customers house to get to the back? And what about your poor van pedals. No way.

I wouldn’t have entered either. I wouldn’t expect somebody else to work in a poo filled garden. What if you need to walk through the next customers house to get to the back? And what about your poor van pedals. No way.

Lol just don't step in it.

At least they weren't snow covered and you could see them ?

I came across a pile of shite at a house last week. I found a coal shovel and scraped it up with it. I might have left some pooh on the shovel or I might not have left some pooh on the shovel ?

had same problem last week 

went up nabours garden hoyed hose over the fence got the job  done

how many times have we had our hands covered in shxte not the best

foot pedals van stinking of dog ****

At least they're fresh. There's one I go to, fortunately for me she cleans the patio but I was looking across her lawn the other day and I thought she had moles, on closer inspection they turned out to be massive dog turds hosting a wide variety of mould and fungi! Nice.

Lol some of you guys are right pussy's
If you like the smell of dog turd all over your equipment that's fine..... Carry on...

My customers respect me and I respect them.

Only once in 20 years have I come across dog mess on a patio where I was cleaning.

Lovely customer, apologised profusely....

Worked around it and she assured me it wouldn't happen again.

Its probably the same reason I've never had anyone not pay me.....

?

Once again the benefit of a text reminder the night before.  When I go to quote if I see a dog or evidence of one O casually mention that we expect a clean and clear work area.  Never had an issue. 

Only stuff worse than dog poo is cat poo and the fox poo that really is nasty s****

Back