Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

customer letter

Aqua-pure Portadown

Sent text out for next days window cleaning got a reply from one saying not to clean them because of the frost !!!so i said no problem can you leave last months money out .
long story short i forgot to leave docket for last clean and this is the letter i got through the post next day [emoji50]

what would your reply be to that ???
c957cc2f8c18432de74cece188937768.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thank you for your past business, I apologise for last time when I didn't leave a docket, I am however very busy and can forget at times. I suggest that to stop this happening again, and therefore upsetting you, I stop cleaning your windows. I will also keep a copy of this letter, and yours, on file. Regards 

Last edited by a moderator:
Sack them off , no need to be like that over something so trivial. I feel like that letter is disrespectful .

Yes that letter is out of order, like the person is hitting out at the World and your an easy target... BIN THEM !!!  :1f44e:

A fiver a clean? I thought I was the only windy left who charges a fiver a clean if that’s what the jobs worth? Thought everyone else was minimum £12?

Kind of reminds me of my ex girlfriend. Thinks shes something special, stuck up her own ar*e and should have been sacked long before she was..... that letter is ridiculous. I will tell you this..... you wont do that!!! Control freak, power tripper.

You should tell her you are cancelling your services for her and you will keep that on file

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Thank you for your past business, I apologise for last time when I didn't leave a docket, I am however very busy and can forget at times. I suggest that to stop this happening again, and therefore upsetting you, I stop cleaning your windows. I will also keep a copy of this letter, and yours, on file. Regards 
Agree totally with part timer.

Politely, as it is in writing sever them!!!!!!!

Had one a bit like this years ago who wasn't happy who wrote me a letter she got binned as she was taking a liberty and had been snotty with me in the past,  Why didn't she ring you would have been cheaper. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Where in the country do they use the word "docket" ? never heard of that before...

Just text her back, "Recieved your letter today, sorry about the docket i forgot to post, however unfortunately i dont accept cheques, if you wish for me to continue cleaning your windows you will need to sign up to go cardless before the next clean date to avoid any further issues. (insert link) Merry xmas"

Mind you depending on my mood when i received the letter i might have just told her to shove her windows and explained to her how much of a coont she is

Latest Posts

Back