Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Fantastic services

Wow £91 for my 4 Bed semi-detached, no conservatory, no skylights.
That’s for every 3 months and same price on a monthly clean.
Ridiculous.
I also have an out house that has 2 sets of windows and a door with 2 skylight windows, I would charge £20-£25 maximum on a regular clean and I charge more on my street and area than 4 other window cleaners that I know of.

I appreciate they have to cover there back as a business but I never quote on the phone or online,experience has taught me it’s best to see it with your own eyes and if possible I prefer to actually see the customer so I can hopefully make a good first impression and it also gives me the chance to assess them as a potential ongoing customer or a time waster.

£91..... LOL Surely not getting much response on those prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

£91 for a monthly clean of my end of terrace town house. I suppose they only have to get three or four a day at those prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

It's a subcontracting kind of firm, of course it's going to be expensive if they have to hire window technicians for everything.

If you could get work at those prices, would you take it? Our prices are insane compared to the 5£ guys, are the difference really that high?

Quite like the term window technician though.  :1f602:

Back