Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Conservatory at rear of townhouse

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Dabber

This might be a silly question but hey

got a 3 storey townhouse which has a conservatory at the rear along the whole width of the property.On the first clean they wanted everything cleaned including conservatory roof.Subsequent cleans will not include the roof of the conservatory.Whats the best way if any to do the subsequent cleans without the roof of the conservatory being left messy.

thanks

dabber

I have a couple the same nothing you can do if they want their windows cleaned above the conservatory probably won’t notice any additional mess from the windows above.

Cheers

didnt know whether a reduced flow on initial clean or rinse might keep the roof in better nick or not.

customers fine so will just crack on with it.

thanks

dabber

I have a couple the same nothing you can do if they want their windows cleaned above the conservatory probably won’t notice any additional mess from the windows above.

I have two jobs like this too. People are generally understanding however.

Mind you, You do get the occasional ones that are a bit unreasonable, like one I did yesterday. There's a 12' trampoline complete with safety cage under the bathroom window, the garden is the size of a postage stamp and full of dog muck and they text me to say they thought I'd forgot the backs because there are a few spots on the bathroom window. Never mind the other spotless windows and clean ledges I'd had to clean all the dogs paw marks off of. Don't you just love 'em eh. :banghead3:

We can't please everyone all the time

only been going six months,got about 60 regular customers who so far are as good as gold,just hope it continues ?

For the same reason we no longer take on flats unless its by the block. Clean the top floor & ground floor tenant gets abusive and moans about the run off on their windows. I bet they don’t act the same when it rains, there’s no difference [emoji849]
Never had a complaint about what you’re suggesting though. I wouldn’t be having any of it though. You sacrifice one for the other or pay for both to be done every time simples

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Back