Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pentair PRF-RO Reverse Osmosis System

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I use one currently. Very good easy to set up, 2 membranes and a pre-filter. Cheap on replacements prefilter good for about 18k litres cost about £10. Takes my water down from about 310ppm to 2-3ppm then use a DI to finish the job. Prior to RO i used DI only cost a fortune in resin, since changed i havent bought and more.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

i have mine static in garage feeding 2 x 1000L IBC tanks. My DI is van mounted so i use a transfer pump to filp my van tank and then just top up as needed. I tend to make my water on a sunday for the week. I get my filters from Gardiner. I have my full kit for sale (listed here). Gardiner have a talk through video on Youtube for set up. literally took about 40 minutes to set the whole system up

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

sean when you say your tap water is 310,    coming out @ 3 / 4    are you using a booster pump.

my water is 248  from tap,       i have a 300 ro atm       coming out @ 3ppm   using a small purefreedom booster pump.    Do you think this  PFR RO will best for  my option.        i havent need to use any resin for over a year.

needing more pure now.   without high expense of resin,   im having to have 300 ro  on every day. for 220 litres.

Back