Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Paper Work - keeping track of customer payments

J

James Mclean

Hi guys,  just joined. Been cleaning windows for a few years and never knew this forum existed. Been funny relating to some of the stories.

Was wondering what means you use to keep track of customer payments? Simple pen and paper, or one of the websites such as SmartRound?

Hi guys,  just joined. Been cleaning windows for a few years and never knew this forum existed. Been funny relating to some of the stories.

Was wondering what means you use to keep track of customer payments? Simple pen and paper, or one of the websites such as SmartRound?
I’ve used Cleaner Planner and Aworka, both do the job you’re after very well. Cleaner planner looks polished and has a good UI, Aworka does the job well but has slightly less bells and whistles.
Cleaner planner is quite a bit dearer per month.
Take a look at both, go for a trial and see which is best for your needs. I’ve never kept paper records but can’t imagine it being as easy as software.

Hope you get on ok.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I’ve used Cleaner Planner and Aworka, both do the job you’re after very well. Cleaner planner looks polished and has a good UI, Aworka does the job well but has slightly less bells and whistles.
Cleaner planner is quite a bit dearer per month.
Take a look at both, go for a trial and see which is best for your needs. I’ve never kept paper records but can’t imagine it being as easy as software.

Hope you get on ok.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
Thanks

will try them both out, was always really monotonous so I made a little iOS app to help with it, but would like to add to it to make it a bit better. 

I wont advertise it on here, as I don’t want into trouble with the admins, I would love to be able to pay the 60 quid a month for advertising, but can’t afford that just now ?

As above try some of the software. I was always against software as pen and paper worked but with near 600 customers it gets very complicated and was missing the odd payment etc

As above try some of the software. I was always against software as pen and paper worked but with near 600 customers it gets very complicated and was missing the odd payment etc

missing payments was the annoying part, its very easy to get lazy with it, or think you will remember it anyway

Back