Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Late payers/reminding customers ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

slippy

I usually send a text saying the work has been done and give my sort code and account number with price.  Some say they'll pay it that night then don't.  How often and long after the day u do it should u send a reminder?  Also, polite I guess, not so it sounds like harassment.  Pretty frustrating not getting it rightaway and makes me want cash.   

The night before I do a customer's windows I always send a text saying - 

Have you down for window cleaning this week. Would tomorrow be convenient for you?

Slippy 

Sound ok? 

I carnt understand all this texting customers the night before business

fair enough if access is a issue 

Your asking if it’s ok to do them which gives them a opportunity to say just leave um

I always tell them how often the clean will be when I take them on then just crack on 

Not saying my way is right but seems a lot off faffing

Yeah stevies right, if they need to provide access. just send a reminder text saying you are coming. whether they decide to unlock a gate or not is up to them, if they dont just bill em for the front & no big deal. Dont change your schedule for anyone or youll be sailing backwards and forwards between this street and that street. all houses in the street get done at the same time. Its your business so it has to work for you, ...you cant be booking in regular window cleans, its too high volume the value of the job doesn’t justify a booking. Gutters/plastics/pressure washing is where bookings come in.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Depends how well you know your customers, I have 1 pays me once a year and keeps it all aside, he's always working and doesn't do online.

I'm not encouraging this but if you know your customers then you should know when the right time is

How long do u give the customers before texting them reminders? 

So u just turn up then text them for the money? Don't they get fed up with it and cancel?  I would love to do that. 

How long do u give the customers before texting them reminders? 

So u just turn up then text them for the money? Don't they get fed up with it and cancel?  I would love to do that. 

You joined this forum over 4 years ago and all of your posts are for help. One of your best was the one when you were running a hose down the outside of the wall of your flat and you had a nosy caretaker who might grass you up. Then we had the one where you were nicking water from an old dears garage ?

You joined this forum over 4 years ago and all of your posts are for help. One of your best was the one when you were running a hose down the outside of the wall of your flat and you had a nosy caretaker who might grass you up. Then we had the one where you were nicking water from an old dears garage ?
i remember them, had me in stitches, either he's one of the unluckiliest windys on here or a wind up, if not i do apologise, it just comes across that way.

Back