Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anyone use pure freedoms hot water setup

WCF

Help Support WCF:

paul1

Hi does anyone on here use pure freedoms hot water system if so what's it like any good. Would you recommend. Cheers 

We have used the pure freedom water systems continually for 2 years now and it hasn’t skipped a beat, fantastic bit of kit we now have 2 of the vans running hot water. Costs around £25 a week in fuel if used on a 2 man system every day. After using pure water since 2005, hot water is definitely a step in the right direction.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

We have used the pure freedom water systems continually for 2 years now and it hasn’t skipped a beat, fantastic bit of kit we now have 2 of the vans running hot water. Costs around £25 a week in fuel if used on a 2 man system every day. After using pure water since 2005, hot water is definitely a step in the right direction.

Thanks does it help in freezing conditions to keep you working or does it still all freeze up. Cheers 

Thanks does it help in freezing conditions to keep you working or does it still all freeze up. Cheers 
Thats the point a lot of people miss. Unless your system is fitted with a cold start. you wont be working and if your hot system does freeze up you could be in for a big bill.  

Or pre-heat the water overnight on a loop circuit. A simple thermostat in line would do the trick to stop the water freezing overnight. I’ve never had it freeze in use and I worked every day during the last bit of snow, only issues I had was accessing some of the more remote areas, but then again why would you put yourself at risk of getting stranded in those circumstances.

Our systems have a Frostat feature as standard, which switches the system on through the night when the temperature drops below 2 degrees. It also has a fan fitted to the heater so when it’s warm it blows hot air around the back of the van. Wouldn’t be without either of the systems now. A big outlay but pays off in the long run. Also future proofing your business. We was cleaning in -5 while other companies in the area where suffering with frozen reels. It is personal preference really. Hope that helps.

Latest Posts

Back