Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Machine not working.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

What system have you got ? Have you checked the battery is connected the right way round ? Cheak the fuses , is there power to the controllers ? 
350litre window genie only fitted 3 months ago.
I disconnected an it’s taken over a week to sort it to other van.
So it’s been disconnected all that time. I’ve charged battery as stated but no power to the controller.
That’s what I’m struggling with, new to this so sorry and thank you for taking your time to help.
It’s much appreciated.
Steve.
I’ll have to check fuses tomorrow as back at work Tuesday.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

If it’s not displaying power then I agree with @Pjj in the above post also are you sure no wires have been accidentally damaged while fitting it into new van

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you reconnected the Earth (black wire) from the controller?  If not this will prevent it from turning on. 

If you still haven't sorted it call Sonny at The Cleaning Warehouse. He will sort you out. 
Hi,
I have not disconnected any of the wires,
I just lifted the machine off, an unclipped from the battery an moved to a bigger van.
I’m going to have to check the fuse in controller?
But I’m unsure what to do as I’m new to this an a bit nervous I’ll make a bigger problem.
Thank you for help everyone it is so much appreciated.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

It was a fuse everyone.
Thank you for your help it took me 2 hours to find it lol.
I took everything apart.
But I’d like to say thank you all for your help and guidance!!
Just proves there really is genuine people still out there willing to help.
Thank you all an a happy new year.
Steve.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Back