Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

All the best

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I can't wait to get back to it tomorrow 
Been sat at home for way too long now 
Same. I’m itching to get back, my spine is aching, too much bed rest. Got the feeling it’s gonna be a late start back though, 50mph winds forecast for tomorrow night and wednesday, hardly see any point in going out tomorrow. If you clean the windows tomorrow then the gale is just gonna get them filthy again tomorrow night...be thursday or even friday before we get a start in at this rate [emoji849]

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Makes no odds to me

If i clean windows tomorrow daytime the weather tomorrow night is irrelevent to me

I clean when they are due and that is that

Not my job to worry about future weather

Weather looks awfull here all week

Ah well, just do what can do I suppose.

Might go fishing if it's really bad.
Really? Guessing I’m a fair weather angler. If I have a day off through bad weather it frustrates me that because it’s p*ssing down, it also stops me fishing and getting my motorcycle out

It's only a bit of wind and rain

Amazes me how some people can have full rounds but never work in any sort of miserable weather 

Surely always running behind

I have had only 1 or 2 days off due to weather in the whole of 2017

Even managed half a day in that miserable snow the other week

Really? Guessing I’m a fair weather angler. If I have a day off through bad weather it frustrates me that because it’s p*ssing down, it also stops me fishing and getting my motorcycle out

This time of year I'll stick the bivvy up and get the pike rods out. 

This pic was last Friday. Turned up to a frozen lake, spent 30 mins breaking the ice enough to fish close in, by the time I was packing up it was refreezing back over. Had 2 hours of heavy snow.

IMG_20171229_102455.jpg

So I built a snowman (kind of)

IMG_20171229_104412.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's only a bit of wind and rain

Amazes me how some people can have full rounds but never work in any sort of miserable weather 

Surely always running behind

I have had only 1 or 2 days off due to weather in the whole of 2017

Even managed half a day in that miserable snow the other week

Depends on the weather, if it's showers I'll work, if it's persistent and heavy or there is a strong wind i won't. I don't mind getting wet i just can't do with people moaning or skipping cleans because it's raining. Also when they look at you like youve just killed their dog when you turn up in bad weather. It's just a bit depressing really..

Yes I'm always behind as well lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Rain isn’t the problem, it’s the wind..i wouldn’t be cleaning my own windows tomorrow knowing what’s coming in, so i wouldn’t clean anybody else’s, i would feel cheeky. I’ll Let the wind get em dirty. I usually find people appreciate it that much more when we show up after the mayhem. They feel like it’s a job worth paying for then

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Back