Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Why do you have microbore and pole hose?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Reach For The Glass

Just wondering why people have both on the reel. I currently just have 100m microbore which connects to exceed tubeless kit at the base of the pole.  This is exceeds blue hose inside the pole.

I see people have 80 meters of microbore plus 15 meters of pole hose. Why? Is it weight? Size etc.

Just curious as i want to change my hose colour currently yellow gardiners microbore and want blue or hi vis green.

Thanks 

I have 30 metres of minibore and then 100 metres of Exceed blue hose with hoseless connection. For me it's less weight. I don't cross any main roads with it but a fair few side roads

We have 100 meters of microbore then a further 30 meters of pole hose to go up the pole as we run tubeless always done it this way as that was what was suggested , I like the idear of just using pole hose but think it would coil up and be more of a trip hazard and water would cool down much faster 

Back