Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How to get your squeegees to fit the BOAB better

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Good video , lucky don’t do much trad any more but still do abit , why carnt moerman do this from there factory all I seem to see is people having to modify there stuff ,I use the 12 and 14 inch and the blades are forever marking up in the middle because they don’t sit in the bucket properly.

Good video , lucky don’t do much trad any more but still do abit , why carnt moerman do this from there factory all I seem to see is people having to modify there stuff ,I use the 12 and 14 inch and the blades are forever marking up in the middle because they don’t sit in the bucket properly.
Yeah I'm puzzled too. Probably a lot of boab's are made in the same place and same mould to cut costs. Very annoying that folks have to alter anything. Thanks for your impute i totally agree

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Yes very annoying , iv tried to modify my bucket so the channel fits better but will try ur way carnt do any harm

Back