Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

van cleaned out after leaks

WCF

Help Support WCF:

johnny bravo

after leakeage decided to clear and clean van out,    lino all come out, and wood ply,  dried half base rear door half and painted,    need to get it all set up again and start making some cash.

floor2.jpg

floor3.jpg

floor4.jpg

floor6.jpg

ply which was under the tank,  couldnt save

The second pic shouldnt be there, took a pic of my mrs in our new Hot Tub,  she will kill me if she found out i showed this , take no notice of second pic

floor3.jpg

25099614-beautiful-young-blond-woman-relaxing-in-a-bath.jpg

All van put back togeather today,     i found  leaks mainly on jubillee clip  connections, around  tank tap to pump.    the hose with O rings on = no leaks,     Back off and placed O rings on where jubilee clips were.

Then after refitting my PureFreedom Tank tap screwing it into WaterTank thread i noticed a tiny drip from the plastic blue fitting  you screw in to use a  hosepipe hoselock pushfit.     Need to screw back out and put Xtra ptf tape around it,    

Is there any brass or steel ones around as the plastic fittings can loose shape when using a spanner.

This is the blue   connection which seems to be my only leak so far

image.pngimage.png

All van put back togeather today,     i found  leaks mainly on jubillee clip  connections, around  tank tap to pump.    the hose with O rings on = no leaks,     Back off and placed O rings on where jubilee clips were.

Then after refitting my PureFreedom Tank tap screwing it into WaterTank thread i noticed a tiny drip from the plastic blue fitting  you screw in to use a  hosepipe hoselock pushfit.     Need to screw back out and put Xtra ptf tape around it,    

Is there any brass or steel ones around as the plastic fittings can loose shape when using a spanner.

This is the blue   connection which seems to be my only leak so far

View attachment 12385View attachment 12384
http://thecleaningwarehouse.co.uk/metal-fittings-350-c.asp any of these work?

Back