Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Window Cleaning Software...

Decker

Hi guys,

i want to put my business onto my computer instead of working out of a book.

What is the best software out there please?

many thanks  Kevin 

Aworka for me. Very similar to cleaner planner but around a third of the cost.

I pay £100 up front a year for Cleaner planners £30.00 a month

Both will import your client base, it they can and both will give you a free trail.

If you do a search this has been covered quite a bit in the past. Cleaner Planner starts at £15.00 a month all programs are cloud based.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to give squeegee another thumbs up. I tried Cleaner Planner and found it frustrating having to do it all on the computer, it meant having to turn it on every day log on, log in etc and my computer is slow. It has an app but it is very basic and at the end of the day you have to log onto your CP account online and upload your days work sheet. You can log onto your online database on your phone but it's not very phone friendly.
Squeegee is very much app based so you can do everything on your phone/tablet. There is a basic free version which is great if you only need that. I have the pro version at £30 a month and it pays for itself in time and energy saved no end. It is still a work in progress and they are still improving as it's new so it will only get better. They are integrating GoCardless at the end of the month. And finally if ever yo need help they are very helpful and easy to deal with [emoji106] I personally tried CP and couldn't get on with it but some love it.

I'm going to give squeegee another thumbs up. I tried Cleaner Planner and found it frustrating having to do it all on the computer, it meant having to turn it on every day log on, log in etc and my computer is slow. It has an app but it is very basic and at the end of the day you have to log onto your CP account online and upload your days work sheet. You can log onto your online database on your phone but it's not very phone friendly.
Squeegee is very much app based so you can do everything on your phone/tablet. There is a basic free version which is great if you only need that. I have the pro version at £30 a month and it pays for itself in time and energy saved no end. It is still a work in progress and they are still improving as it's new so it will only get better. They are integrating GoCardless at the end of the month. And finally if ever yo need help they are very helpful and easy to deal with [emoji106] I personally tried CP and couldn't get on with it but some love it.
Ps it does have a desktop version should you want to do it on your computer rather than phone.

As good as aworka and cp are I find them too fiddly on the phone. 

Clicking and dragging stuff etc is not easy.

Out of the two u would pick aworka, it has GC integration and bulk texts but is a fair bit cheaper.

That said I found neither really a time saver so I went back to George. 

Aworka does not yet collect bulk GC payments. You still need to email invoice each custy to trigger tge process.

Cleaner planner does it automatically as you update job sheets. 

Aworka George etc are fine for one man bands just wanting to keep track of their own rounds.  Cleaner Planner is a lot more suited to those growing a company. 

I tried to sign up for squeegee,started to register and it wouldn’t recognise my postcode,anyone else had a similar problem?

dabber

I've used SmartRound since it's early beta days and it's fantastic.  Clean interface, easy to update and has everything you need.

Highly recommend it, 21 day trial, and £6 a month.  I could never go back to a book now.

I tried to sign up for squeegee,started to register and it wouldn’t recognise my postcode,anyone else had a similar problem?
dabber
Just email them fella they are very helpful and will sort you out. Susie Bishop is the women who deals with customers and she is always very helpful.

Back